We are still operating!
Under the instructions of the government due to Covid-19 and the safety of our staff and clients we have sadly had to temporarily close both offices. However to ensure we are still providing a high level of service going forward we are operating remotely, communicating through our email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a tenant : –
Due to the restrictions from the government and availability of contractors unfortunately only key workers are able to visit your homes meaning emergencies and reduced outside gardening only, until the lock-down is lifted. Please do let us know if you require urgent assistance, or see below information and contact for emergencies.
- If your emergency relates to the smell of GAS , please immediately call the SGN on 0800 111999. This is a 24 hour emergency service and they will visit your property in an emergency day or night.
- If you have no electricity then please call National grid on 0800 404090 and they should give you an update of any loss of service in your area.
- Please note if the emergency or repair is deemed to have been caused by you, the cost of the call out and the repair will be your responsibility.
- If you lock yourselves out of your property or you misplace your keys you will need to contact a locksmith, any cost incurred will be at your own expense. A copy of any new keys should be copied and returned to our offices within 48 Hours.
- In case of fire always raise the alarm, leave the building and call the fire service. On 999.
We do understand these are unprecedented times and so if you are struggling in anyway just send us and email and we will do everything we can to help even if it is for a quick chat.
We are still operating dealing with every day administration for your property with email contact with your tenants and continuing to pay rents in the normal way, however there may be a delay with your monthly statements . With any new landlords seeking a rental valuation or information about our different management packages please visit our website which has a detailed overview of the different services we can provide for you by clicking on the link:(management packages), alternatively please do email us on email@example.com, and we will provide you with what information you require.
We all at Stuart and Partners wish you the best and to stay safe..