Light Up Hassocks Charity Raffle 29th November 2019
Stuart & Partners will be hosting a charity auction this year to raise money for a local mum, Louisa, who has been diagnosed with stage 4 Cancer.
The NHS can now only offer a life extension drug. The family have found alternative therapies and drugs which appear to be working and have shrunk Louisa’s tumours by 50%, however, they are extremely costly: £700 per month for the tablets and Oncothermia treatments which cost between £5,000 – £7,000 per block.
Louisa has a young family and the aim is to help them have as much time together as possible and hopefully beat the cancer.
Please support Louisa by purchasing raffle tickets from us either prior to Light Up Hassocks via our office in Hassocks and Haywards Heath or on the evening at our stall outside the Hassocks office. Tickets cost £3.00 each or £10 a strip.
We have some amazing prizes including:
1. Two luxury hampers (one per prize) donated by Stuart and Partners.
2. Go Karting GP27 experience for one at Brighton Karting Donated by QLeisure.
3. A gel colour manicure donated by Fingers and Toes.
4. 6 monthly regular flower subscription (see terms) donated by Bella June.
5. A paintball session for 10 people + 100 paintballs donated by South Coast Paintball.
6. A family pass for Washbrooks Farm donated by Washbrooks.
7. Facial donated by Samantha Trace Cosmetics.
8. Wash & Dry donated by Lustig and Webb.
9. Wash & Dry donated by Deux Amis.
10. Voucher £25 for Sainsbury donated by Sainsburys.
11. Free Spray tan donated by Miles of Beauty.
12. Clarins Set donated by Penny Shannon.
13. Bottle of Champagne donated by Penny Shannon.
14. Free Boiler Service donated by S Hancock’s Ltd.
15. Family prize, Poinsettia plant, kid’s toy (air hockey game) and Christmas crackers Donated By Ellen.
16. £100 CASH PRIZE, donated by David Hastings.
Depending on ticket sales the raffle is due to take place on the 6th December.
Please do also check out their Just Giving page and any Donations will be greatly appreciated.