We would like to announce that our raffle raised a massive £1000 for the Sargent family. Thank you so much to everyone for their kind generosity in buying a ticket and to all those local companies that donanted a prize.
The winners for the prizes are shown below. The draw was carried out by a local resident, Adele Tite, who kindly came in to help draw out the winners with the prizes.
1. Two luxury hampers (one per prize) donated by Stuart and Partners. Winners: Damika & Ann McDonald (one each)
2. Go Karting GP27 experience for one at Brighton Karting Donated by QLeisure. Winner: Lisa Rose
3. A gel colour manicure donated by Fingers and Toes. Winner: Carol Wilkins
4. 6 monthly regular flower subscription (see terms) donated by Bella June. Winner: Harry Boote
5. A paintball session for 10 people + 100 paintballs donated by South Coast Paintball. Winner: Jo Cohen
6. A family pass for Washbrooks Farm donated by Washbrooks. Winner: F Goddards
7. Facial donated by Samantha Trace Cosmetics. Winner: Heidi
8. Wash & Dry donated by Lustig and Webb. Winner: E Zoratti
9. Wash & Dry donated by Deux Amis. Winner: Sally
10. Voucher £25 for Sainsbury donated by Sainsburys. Winner: Andy
11. Free Spray tan donated by Miles of Beauty. Winner: Small Building Works
12. Clarins Set donated by Penny Shannon. Winner: Jo Cohen
13. Bottle of Champagne donated by Penny Shannon. Winner: S Hancocks
14. Free Boiler Service donated by S Hancock’s Ltd. – Winner: Mike Fitter
15. Family prize, Poinsettia plant, kid’s toy (air hockey game) and Christmas crackers Donated By Ellen. Winner: Small Building Works
16. £100 CASH PRIZE, donated by David Hastings. Winner: Izzy (Hays Travel)
17. Scarfs x 2 – Winner Emma C
Apologies to all those who bought a ticket and did not win a prize. Why don’t you try your luck in the raffle below with the opportunity to win some massive prizes, like a trip to New York!