Prior to your tenancy starting:
- Reference Fee: £150 Inc VAT per person (including guarantors)
- Inventory Fee: Minimum £102 Inc VAT based on the smallest property we rent. Larger properties will cost more, please ask a member of staff for more information based on the particular property you are interested in.
- A holding fee is usually collected as a preliminary deposit, this is put towards your tenancy deposit and will only be refunded in the event the landlord does not proceed. Payment of these monies will not constitute the granting of a tenancy agreement as they are always subject to satisfactory references and the landlords’ instructions to enter into and agreement.
The deposit for tenancies is usually the equivalent to one month’s rent (higher amounts may be required should you have circumstances that justify, for example but not limited to pets).
Renew Tenancy Agreement
If at the end of your fixed term you wish to enter into a new fixed term tenancy with your landlord there shall be a fee of £60 Inc VAT.
Other fees possible during your tenancy
- Late rent £25 Inc VAT
- Missed pre-arranged property inspection £25 Inc VAT
- If we write to you because you are in breach of your tenancy agreement £25 Inc VAT
Ending your Tenancy
Provide you with Future landlord references £25 Inc VAT.